My filled with happiness life

"What if the world was crazy and I was sane Would it be so strange I can't believe that I am alone in saying The things I'm saying I am - part of you These are - universal truths We're all - part of the light that flows through everything" -Cher ! "It proves that you are unusual," said the Scarecrow, "and in my opinion being unusual is one of the best things in the world. For the common folks are like the leaves on a tree, and live and die unnoticed." -excerpt from "The Land of Oz"

Sunday, October 16, 2005

good luck!

Song Im listening to right now: Lighters Up by Lil Kim
Mood: so-so

I just want to wish Aspen, Allysa, Layla and Onyx the best of luck tonight at Miss Gay America. I would love to see all of yall in the top ten! Texas girls take over MGA! haha! Ooo Ill be reading carriefairfield to keep on on all the action tonight! hehe! well im off to eat lunch i think! girls got to eat right? I aint no aneroxic bitch! lol!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home