My filled with happiness life

"What if the world was crazy and I was sane Would it be so strange I can't believe that I am alone in saying The things I'm saying I am - part of you These are - universal truths We're all - part of the light that flows through everything" -Cher ! "It proves that you are unusual," said the Scarecrow, "and in my opinion being unusual is one of the best things in the world. For the common folks are like the leaves on a tree, and live and die unnoticed." -excerpt from "The Land of Oz"

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Ive got the most unique room in Victory!

They had a contest for the phattest room, the messiest, the cleanest, most unique and somethign else I think(only students who wanted to enter were judged not every single room) well anyways they came by and judged today at 8 and then later on i heard something being put on my door and i went out and it says "ive got the most unique room in victory!" im so proud. today some of my new friends hunner, ryan and connor came by to see nancy's hand painted wings and they were looking around my room and compared my room to a gallery and called it an inspiration which it truly is both of those things. I need to take new pictures of my room and then ill show them on here! yay!

this is what im listening to right now
Don't worry if the sun don't shine
You've seen it before, you don't need to worry
Every day's an uphill climb, nothing has changed
Believe me when I tell ya

Don't give it up
Don't give it up

Don't give up, you know it's true
You gotta do what you wanna do
Don't give up, you don't have to
You gotta do what you wanna do


its true though if the sun isnt shining in your life at that moment you need not worry because the sun will shine again. better days are yet to come even though your struggling now.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    congrats on winning what you wanted :) We're in the Rose Room tonight...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home