My filled with happiness life

"What if the world was crazy and I was sane Would it be so strange I can't believe that I am alone in saying The things I'm saying I am - part of you These are - universal truths We're all - part of the light that flows through everything" -Cher ! "It proves that you are unusual," said the Scarecrow, "and in my opinion being unusual is one of the best things in the world. For the common folks are like the leaves on a tree, and live and die unnoticed." -excerpt from "The Land of Oz"

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

still shady



well it seems like from what im reading on carriefairfield.com that MGA is still a shady system and that Larry and Terry are like Norman's two evil step sons carrying on the not so great crowning tradition of MGA. Why does it seem too that all of the MGA winners are always old. I was reading CF and came across this interesting post from a friend of Allysa's

I am very dissappointed in the outcome, although I must admit that Nicole will be a great Miss America. I never knew Nicole with any of the work done to her body, but he is a very handsome man, so there is no work there anymore if there previously was. I also agree with the sportmanship aspect, Alyssa and Layla showed their class standing in the Top 5. Alyssa is very dissappointed and upset, Layla is actually thrilled. She knew they were going to throw her a bone this year and she learned A LOT. I would watch for her to be the front runner next year if she decides to go back. Alyssa will not be going back, look for her to be your next Miss Texas USofA. They got Alyssa again this year in Male Interview questioning her about her age and so on, I seriously do not think age should have anything to do with being Miss America, but evidently it does. I personally have told Alyssa to wait 20 years (after she has won every other title) and go back and compete for Miss America at the age of 45 and then they might finally take her seriously!

Congratulations though Nicole, I know you will have a great reign!


I would love for to see Allysa as Miss Gay UsofA.I really want to go to miss texas usofa this year and see that contest (Nancy, lets go! pageant time again! lol) I think she would be a great representative for that system. As an entertainer myself and a girl who dreams of one day wearing a national crown, the kind of mess that plagues and is a tradition at MGA makes me aspire to be MGA. I dream of one day winning Miss UsofA. I would like to win Miss Texas America because I respect that prelim but at the national level, I really do not respect MGA.

oh kelly, i just saw your post on CF, i love that picture. It is great. I have a Diva Wall in my room and that picture is on there........just added it a few days ago in fact!

2 Comments:

  • At 6:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dave do me a favor and quit looking at carriefairfield.com. PLEASE join us at dragpageantry.com It's actually a decent board where people can discuss without screaming SHADE at everything. Remember that CF.com screams SHADE at every pageant. NOTHING is EVER fair in thier opinion.

    I *didn't* see Alyssa's on stage, but from what I was told by someone I respect and trust, and who would have NO reason to lie... Alyssa blacked out on his onstage question. Yes, that will cause someone to lose the spot. Alyssa was not 1st going in to finals, she was 2nd. I don't have the sheets in front of me (I don't even know where they are at this point) but even if Nicole didn't win, Alyssa wouldn't have won either. Coti was that good. Alyssa shouldn't be pissed at anyone but herself for blacking out in onstage.

    I hate cf.com. Come to the light...

     
  • At 11:11 PM, Blogger gapfashionprep said…

    well ive never even heard of dragpageantry.com.....hmmm. i will check it out although i probably will continue to read it along with the usofa boards and now dragpageantry.com. ok just registered!damn i need wheatthins (sorry that crossed my mind all of the sudden. lol) night!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home