My filled with happiness life

"What if the world was crazy and I was sane Would it be so strange I can't believe that I am alone in saying The things I'm saying I am - part of you These are - universal truths We're all - part of the light that flows through everything" -Cher ! "It proves that you are unusual," said the Scarecrow, "and in my opinion being unusual is one of the best things in the world. For the common folks are like the leaves on a tree, and live and die unnoticed." -excerpt from "The Land of Oz"

Monday, October 24, 2005

Well yesterday I got to meet a very nice woman, a pilots wife, who I had heard lots about, actually a childhood friend of another good friend of mine, Brenda, it was so nice meeting you. Next time you come down here, I am going to have to take you to my favorite place in the whole wide world, the rose room. we had alot of fun going to museum earth( such a nice store, im going to buy myself a neclace there when i go back, didnt have time to chose the right one and didnt want to do a spare of the moment buy but i loved that store, funny too cuz ive been in the mall i dont know how many times and never seen that store and that is probably one of the best stores in that entire mall-for those of yall who havent been to golden triangle, its a small mall with not alot of special stores but this is one of those special stores) and then we went to recycled books and then brenda invited me to come along with them for dinner so we went to johnny corrinos and it was a nice treat. i havent had good italian food in a while (sorry champs (the caferia at victory) you just dont compare to johnny's food. it was yummy i had this penne pasta dish with shrimp and chicken. umm umm good!) now brenda, dont forget to instant message me!
we got to keep in touch and dont be afraid to comment cuz now I know you!

Well i found out that the body paint I want for halloween is only gonna cost about 10-11 dollars which is cool. It comes in two parts the lady said one is650 and the other is 450 or something like that. The unitard is like $40 so well see if I can swing for that or not. otherwise ill figure something else out. i can be creative!
my friend had this great idea for shoes tho like taking an old pair of flip flops and running string thru and making them kinda like ballet shoes and then spray painting them. if I cant get the unitard. I may take this old take an old skirt or old panties and spray paint them gold and use that as my outfit along with my all gold painted body. I am gonna figure out one way or another to make this costume look spectacular. Im so excited.

Claudia is going to take me to the DMV tommorow. She says she lost her drivers liscense and all she needed was a picture id (which I have as my student id) and my social card and i can get a new id so I dont need my birth certificate. Im hope we can stop at denton dance and costume world too. I need to sign up for a plasma appt. I think I have to get a physical with them tho since its been awhile since ive donated there (i hate doing it really but theyve upped the prices they pay for plasma and i could use alittle extra spending money)

so I really want to make this calendar I have in my head one photo for it would be a school scene.
Kelexis-bus driver
Maya-sophisticated teacher.
Krystal would be the naughty school girl.
Valerie would be the crazy science teacher.
Cassie would be the lunch lady.
Layla would be like the P.E. teacher.
Celeste could be a cheerleader
Whitney-drama teacher or principal.

another cool one would be one with unicorns, fairies, mermaids,a huge surreal wacky mix of fantasy characters

I could just imagine with the creative talents of the rose room girls, myself, david lachappele (i wish) collaborated together the fun madness that we could come up with to make a fantastic calendar which actually would probably have a pretty high marketbality especially with the gay market (which is a huge market). I would love it if one of the major magazines like GQ or something would do a photo spread of some of the top girls in the drag industry like they did with the gay tv shoot (had will and grace, queer as folk, queer eye for the straight guy, the l word, it was great and one of my favorites today. havent several shots from that shoot in my room on my walls) speaking of my room, tommorow its being judged in the victory cribs contest. ill let you know the results.

well im off to decorate some more and then go to sleep.

until next time,
kisses

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home