My filled with happiness life

"What if the world was crazy and I was sane Would it be so strange I can't believe that I am alone in saying The things I'm saying I am - part of you These are - universal truths We're all - part of the light that flows through everything" -Cher ! "It proves that you are unusual," said the Scarecrow, "and in my opinion being unusual is one of the best things in the world. For the common folks are like the leaves on a tree, and live and die unnoticed." -excerpt from "The Land of Oz"

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

It will always get better

So as I was walking into the cafteria at victory tonight for dinner. this sweet redhead lady who swipes ur id card who is always so nice to me asked me how I was. I said I was ok, alright, could be better. She said "it will get better. its only temporary. everything is only temporary." Shes right. While today Im down and depressed, Better days will come. you have to look torward the future and think that what your feeling now isnt permanent. things will work out eventually. Im just gonna do my best to make the best of today and get the most I can get done today and keep on, keeping on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home