My filled with happiness life

"What if the world was crazy and I was sane Would it be so strange I can't believe that I am alone in saying The things I'm saying I am - part of you These are - universal truths We're all - part of the light that flows through everything" -Cher ! "It proves that you are unusual," said the Scarecrow, "and in my opinion being unusual is one of the best things in the world. For the common folks are like the leaves on a tree, and live and die unnoticed." -excerpt from "The Land of Oz"

Friday, November 11, 2005

so kimberly has always been blonde! Im thinking about maybe deviating alittle from that for the show on the 22nd. My friend Abraham was telling me maybe I should be more versatile by changing colors. I am thinking of a brown or a brown with blonde highlights!




above are some of the wigs I was looking at on ebay. i am however concerned that they might not get delivered in time for the show. Id like to have someone in Dallas make a custom wig for me in order to not risk that chance. Im gonna see if Heather, Celeste or Mark can help me get a wig ready for the show on the 22nd!

oh my gosh, Erica Andrews now has a calendar and all I can say is "HOT"! Its 13.00 (that includes shipping) and you can check it out and order here http://simplyerica.com/order%20calender.htm
just ordered my copy a minute ago! i cant wait for it to be delivered!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home