My filled with happiness life

"What if the world was crazy and I was sane Would it be so strange I can't believe that I am alone in saying The things I'm saying I am - part of you These are - universal truths We're all - part of the light that flows through everything" -Cher ! "It proves that you are unusual," said the Scarecrow, "and in my opinion being unusual is one of the best things in the world. For the common folks are like the leaves on a tree, and live and die unnoticed." -excerpt from "The Land of Oz"

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

sometimes I get so frustrated with having to take classes like calculus and such. I love what Im doing with being the assistant designer for the illusion and its great! I just got done with rehearsal about 30 minutes ago and wish I could go to bed now but I cant cuz I still have a calculus exam to study for and other hmwk. AHHH! I just dont see how calculus or chemistry is gonna help me with my job in the future! Anyways so Im probably not gonna sleep tonight. its one am now and my first class today is at 8am and then another at 9 and then my calculus class at 10am. I also have these sets of color problems that are due in design class at 9am which is fun but im tired!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home