My filled with happiness life

"What if the world was crazy and I was sane Would it be so strange I can't believe that I am alone in saying The things I'm saying I am - part of you These are - universal truths We're all - part of the light that flows through everything" -Cher ! "It proves that you are unusual," said the Scarecrow, "and in my opinion being unusual is one of the best things in the world. For the common folks are like the leaves on a tree, and live and die unnoticed." -excerpt from "The Land of Oz"

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Kimberly returns!




Last tuesday, I performed at JRs as Kimberly which was her return because I had not performed in like a year. It was a blast. Nancy did my makeup and did a fabulous job! I got so many compliments on being flawless and fishy! I performed "Hung Up" by Madonna with a little bit of "Like it or not" mixed in! Ill have more pictures from the show soon and when I get them Ill post them online! I won 2nd place with a cash prize of $25! I was so excited! I cant wait to perform again!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home