My filled with happiness life

"What if the world was crazy and I was sane Would it be so strange I can't believe that I am alone in saying The things I'm saying I am - part of you These are - universal truths We're all - part of the light that flows through everything" -Cher ! "It proves that you are unusual," said the Scarecrow, "and in my opinion being unusual is one of the best things in the world. For the common folks are like the leaves on a tree, and live and die unnoticed." -excerpt from "The Land of Oz"

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

looking back on valentine's day and thoughts about today!

Current mood: Energetic, full of life happy!
.

*note: if you dont have time to read the whole post today, make sure you read the last few sentences*

Hey everyone, did you have a good valentine's day? I know I did. Me and Jerry had class together in the morning like always. I walked him to class. I was really upset when hallmark.com was done because they have the best quality e-cards. Alot of e-cards out there lack quality and style. Well I found some cute ones at HGtv.com, who would have thought but they were nice. After Jerry's last class, we got together and went to chilis for a nice meal. Afterwards, we went back to his place, watched tv, and cuddled. It was really nice being the arms of the man I love. We had talked about going to a movie but I was glad we went back to his place instead. At the movies, you cant really cuddle and stuff. I am very lucky to have him in my life.

.

Today, Costume class was fun. I learned how to tie a knot with thread and about fitting procedures. Class flew by. The lab was cancelled but I may go back and do some practice on sewing and hmwk. At 5, I have a production meeting to attend. as the assistant, I have been doing some research on heroin addicts and what it does to your face at different phases of addiction because two of the characters are addicted. I also had to do research on trends of hairstyle for gay males for the couple Rod and Carl,which was easy and fun.

Last night I was talking to my parents and my dad was like yea what are the show dates?, Id like to come to a show. I still havent told them that they shouldnt come to the show. I just dont think they would find it entertaining like the long sex scene (even tho its under the covers). They are trying to down play the inappropriate material some but there are some things that are unavoidable to be true to the play. Season ticket subscribers were sent out a letter advising them about the objectionable material of the play so not to offend. My dad was like we have always enjoyed seeing the plays there. They always do a good job. My dad also hasnt come to every production like he wouldnt have liked "Country Wife". I just dont want them coming to the play and being offended.

I am also very happy that a friend of mine is back with her new blog!
why do people like hackers get happiness out of destroying other's things?
we should be here to do what we can to better the world and help others.

Until next time I leave you with this............
Did you make someone smile today? try. it is amazing how the seemingly simplest gesture can make someone feel.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:06 PM, Blogger From My Lips to Your Ears said…

    HELLLLOOOOOOO!
    I am so glad you enjoyed my blog.
    I just spent about half an hour on yours. You know I loved the drag pics.

    Thanks for dropping in on me.
    Richard~Seville
    www.barbraseville.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home