My filled with happiness life

"What if the world was crazy and I was sane Would it be so strange I can't believe that I am alone in saying The things I'm saying I am - part of you These are - universal truths We're all - part of the light that flows through everything" -Cher ! "It proves that you are unusual," said the Scarecrow, "and in my opinion being unusual is one of the best things in the world. For the common folks are like the leaves on a tree, and live and die unnoticed." -excerpt from "The Land of Oz"

Friday, February 11, 2005

The Risk of a kiss

I often see straight couples walking each other to class and they kiss to say goodbye to each other. No one thinks anything of it, nor should they. Me and Jerry walk each other to class often but we never really kiss each other goodbye. It would for sure raise a few eyebrows, people would think something of it, and most wouldn't think "aww look at the cute couple kissing". It makes me sad. In order to do something so beautiful and so natural, you have to step out of your comfort zone and take a risk. Why should I care so much what others think though? I should just say fuck it all, I dont care if you stare. I rememember sometimes last semester,Jerry and I would walk together on campus holding hands. *smile*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home