My filled with happiness life

"What if the world was crazy and I was sane Would it be so strange I can't believe that I am alone in saying The things I'm saying I am - part of you These are - universal truths We're all - part of the light that flows through everything" -Cher ! "It proves that you are unusual," said the Scarecrow, "and in my opinion being unusual is one of the best things in the world. For the common folks are like the leaves on a tree, and live and die unnoticed." -excerpt from "The Land of Oz"

Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Grades, shows, rest!

So heres how my semester ended up.

Psychology...A
Political Science....B
Makeup.......B
Biology.....C
Biology Lab....C

I am pleased. The holidays have been good. oh I will post more on that later though.Yesterday was good. I finally got to see Jerry! Yay! We met over at Nancy's and while it was alittle short, very enjoyable catching up and seeing Nancy, John, Jerry, and Keisha. I may see Jerry today depending on how he feels. He got sick while in San Antonio. Allergies or something. I hope he gets all the rest he needs. I may see Ashley Childs today. I was supposed to work today but because of payroll issues, they had to cut my hours today which actually was nice. I am enjoying my day off. I have watched some more of the season 3 Alias today. Vaughn finally found out that Lauren is working for the covenant. Yesterday I got the show Popular on DVD and I started watching it today. It is great. sad it only lasted for two seasons. I cant wait to share this great show with Jerry sometime. Well while I am talking about TV shows I guess I will list my all time favorite shows.

1.Popular
2.Alias
3.Queer as Folk
4.Will and Grace
5.Dead like me
6.Sex and the City
7.Saved by the Bell
8.OZ

what are your favorite TV shows?

Well I am going to continue my day of relaxation. I may read some of this book Nancy gave me and then my dad wants me to read this other book. Hopefully, I will also do some socializing today. Tommorow I am off work. Also, I have the rehearsal dinner for Sarah's wedding and have to pick up my tux. Friday, Jerry and I are going to Station 4 for new year's eve and then Saturday is Sarah's wedding. A good week ahead.

Until Next Time, remember to have fun and relax alittle!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:18 PM, Blogger Ailyn said…

    Awesome grades, congrats.
    Sex and the City is one of my favorites too.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home