My filled with happiness life

"What if the world was crazy and I was sane Would it be so strange I can't believe that I am alone in saying The things I'm saying I am - part of you These are - universal truths We're all - part of the light that flows through everything" -Cher ! "It proves that you are unusual," said the Scarecrow, "and in my opinion being unusual is one of the best things in the world. For the common folks are like the leaves on a tree, and live and die unnoticed." -excerpt from "The Land of Oz"

Thursday, December 16, 2004

End of the Semester Wrap. Looking Back.

Well makeup class is over----almost! I just have to do my final self evaluation over the makeups. I got my corrective, 2 youthfuls,a middle age and a final makeup done. Never got to do my old age. I am hoping I will still be able to get a B ( since I need a B for it to count towards my major). Im not done with my adventures in makeup though (well I hope this class at least). I am hoping to assistant design for this play Cleansed next semester and eventually be the head makeup designer somewhere in the not too distant future. I want to learn more about costume and makeup! This semester in makeup was crazy. It was so much fun and I learned alot. She didnt set due dates so thats how me and alot of the class got behind and procrastinated. I mean in some ways its really cool to be able to set your own schedule for a class like this. I just procrastinated alot. Oh well, I am thinking I will get my B. Today I did the makeup for Ozma of OZ and it came out ok. I didnt really like how the eyes came out. I need practice my precision on the eyes more. I never went to bed last night.haha! I hope I get to see Jerry today. It would be nice to spend the night with him since Ill be going home to Plano tommorow. The Semester is Over! Really? WOW! it went by way fast and it was an awesome semester. I think academically I did really well. I'll find out soon enough. This was the semester I met Jerry. Fall 2004. It has been alot of fun and I am so blessed to habe a wonderful guy like Jerry in my life. I love you baby! I also met a great new friend Nancy who I look forward to getting know better. I learned Makeup and Costume Design is the field of theater I want to go into (with drag on the side of course!)I had an awesome birthday, I tell you I was the happiest boy on the planet that night! This is an exciting time in my life and Im excited about what's ahead. A break will be nice. I do not want to work at Ross though but hey it's a job. I wanted to work at gap but they never called me back. I really I hope I get to assistant design for cleansed(what a bizarre play, my parents would sooooooooo be offended! Id have to be like "yea im assistant designing but dont come and see it, not your type of thing. Its 'R' rated" (they dont go see 'R' rated movies normally).this last few weeks have been stressful when it came down to makeup and finals and all that tho (but of course), I am like now I can relax, well after I write the final evaluation and fix something on my analysis!
As a whole, I look back at the last few months and I smile. more reflection to come later Im sure but now tis time to eat and write paper!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home