My filled with happiness life

"What if the world was crazy and I was sane Would it be so strange I can't believe that I am alone in saying The things I'm saying I am - part of you These are - universal truths We're all - part of the light that flows through everything" -Cher ! "It proves that you are unusual," said the Scarecrow, "and in my opinion being unusual is one of the best things in the world. For the common folks are like the leaves on a tree, and live and die unnoticed." -excerpt from "The Land of Oz"

Monday, December 13, 2004

Brilliant, I wouldnt change you for the world and more adventures in makeup!

From the play Angels in America:

The Great Question before us is: are we doomed? The Great Question before us is: will the Past realease us? The great question before us is: can we change? in Time? and we all desire that Change will come. (little pause.) (with sudden violent passion) And Theory? How are we to proceed without Theory? What System of Thought have these Reformers to present to this mad swirling planetary disorganization,to the Inevident Welter of fact, event, phenomenon, calamity? Do they have, as we did, a beautiful Theory, as bold, as Grand, as comprehensive a construct....? You can't imagine, when we first read the Classic Texts, when in drak vexed night of our ignorance and terror the seed-words sprouted and showed incomprehension asaid, when the incredible bloody vegetable struggle up and through into Red Blooming gave us Praxis, True Praxis, True Theory married to Actual Life.....You who lived in this Sour Little Age cannot imagine the grandeur of the prospect we gazed upon: like standing atop the highest peak in the mighty Caucasus and viewing in one all-knowing glance the mountainous, granite order of creation. You cannot imagine it. I weep for you.
And what have to offer now, children of this theory? What have you to offer in its place? Market Incentives? American Cheeseburgers? Watered-down Bukharinite stopgap makeshift Capitalism! NEPment! Pygmy children of a gigantic race!
Change? Yes. we must change, only show me the theory, and I will be at the barricades, show me the book of the next Beautiful Theory, and I promise you these blind eyes will see again, just to read it, to devour that text. Show me the words that will reorder the world, or else keep silent.
If the snake sheds his skin before a new skin is ready, naked he will be in the world, prey to the forces of chaos. Without his skin he will be dismantled, lose coherence and die. Have you, my little serpents, a new skin?


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dedicated to my love: (lyrics by Billy Joel)

Don't go changing, to try and please me
You never let me down before
Don't imagine you're too familiar
And I don't see you anymore
I wouldn't leave you in times of trouble
We never could have come this far
I took the good times, I'll take the bad times
I'll take you just the way you are

Don't go trying some new fashion
Don't change the color of your hair
You always have my unspoken passion
Although I might not seem to care

I don't want clever conversation
I never want to work that hard
I just want someone that I can talk to
I want you just the way you are.

I need to know that you will always be
The same old someone that I knew
What will it take 'till you believe in me
The way that I believe in you.

I said I love you, and that's forever
And this I promise from the heart
I could not love you any better
I love you just the way you are.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
So I have executed both of my youthful makeups last week! I just finished reading Part Two of Angels in America and I loved it! Brilliant! I finished reading Ozma of Oz to do my final makeup for Ozma and am going to do my two papers tonight:my old age and final makeup and get that out of the way and then I think I am going to watch the creation of Kimberly video and then an episode of Sex and the City before bed time. I sure hope Barbara returns my middle age analysis with approval tommorow so I can execute my middle age tommorow. Wednesday class time we have 3 hours and then 2 hours on thursday. We have 2 hours of prep time tommorow like chosing out makeup products we want to use for our final makeups and working on wigs which I need to style a wig for Ozma which I want to be big and over the top.and then 2 hours of makeup time tommorow (which I hope to use to do my Uncle Freddie Makeup). Well I need to stop writing about what Im gonna do (like writing those papers) and actually go write the damn things. Cuz I am wonderful at procrastinating! Ok im off. huggs and kisses until next time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home