My filled with happiness life

"What if the world was crazy and I was sane Would it be so strange I can't believe that I am alone in saying The things I'm saying I am - part of you These are - universal truths We're all - part of the light that flows through everything" -Cher ! "It proves that you are unusual," said the Scarecrow, "and in my opinion being unusual is one of the best things in the world. For the common folks are like the leaves on a tree, and live and die unnoticed." -excerpt from "The Land of Oz"

Saturday, December 11, 2004

Congrats Kitty!

Well while I would love to tell you all about the wonderful pageant, which I am sure it was, last night and how much fun I had.......well sadly I didnt get to go! Its really no one's fault and I'm not mad, things happen. Last night I was consumed with sadness and very upset about not going altho not mad. I was so excited about going and it was a huge let down for me to come to the realization that I was not going. I wanted so bad to be there to honor Kelexis for being such a great representative for the system and having such an incredible reign this last year. It was something I had been looking forward to for a long time and was so very excited that the time had finally come. I had to refocus my energy and look at the positives though. They do videotape the pageant so I can always buy the video.(there are actually alot of videos I would like to purchase, I would like to purchase some Maya Douglas pageant tapes, I would like to purchase the year Kelexis won at large, which i had and was present for the event too but I wanted it for memories but my ex ended up with my copy when we broke up so I will have to buy it again, and Id like the copy of when Layla won Miss Gay UsofA. I would like to purchase videos of some of the great pageants that I was too young to have attended before I even knew what drag was and learn from the formers like Maya, Erica and so on) Also there will be other pageants and while at one point I thought the next good one wouldnt be til May(thats when the next national pageant in Dallas is, Miss Gay UsofA which I for sure will be going to) there is Miss South UsofA going to happen in January on the 30th which looks to be a good one. Also the grand opening of Station 4 is going to happen in less than 2 weeks on the 23rd of this month and it should be a splendid time for drag enjoyment (oh for dancing too)All of the cast members will be performing will have some great group numbers they have been working on for awhile that they will do at least twice a night from the 23rd to New Years Day.

I can however tell you who won.............your Miss Gay UsofA at large 2004.......Miss Kitty Litter.
on her talent this was posted on carriefairfield.com
"Kitty tore the house down with her number. Wendy Williams came out and began the number with some slow song (can't remember the name) and Kitty came out in this huge coat and pushed Wendy off the stage. She then took her coat off and had a fabulous glittered dance costume on. Then several dancers came out in outfits made of the same material as her outfit. They danced the heck out of the number. Kitty worked that hair!!!!!"

I will probably post a pic of Kitty Litter sometime soon. you can check out a pic of her right now tho if you so please by going to usofacomputers.com!

Well now I am off to eat(I am so hungry!) and read some more "Angels in America". Huggs and Kisses Until Next Time!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home