My filled with happiness life

"What if the world was crazy and I was sane Would it be so strange I can't believe that I am alone in saying The things I'm saying I am - part of you These are - universal truths We're all - part of the light that flows through everything" -Cher ! "It proves that you are unusual," said the Scarecrow, "and in my opinion being unusual is one of the best things in the world. For the common folks are like the leaves on a tree, and live and die unnoticed." -excerpt from "The Land of Oz"

Friday, December 10, 2004

Finals, UsofA at Large

So Im done taking my political science exam just now. It was harder than I thought but I think Ill do ok. I am done with finals except for my theatrical makeup class which I have next week monday-thursday to finish. I am really excited about doing the analysis and the makeups. The ozma of Oz one will be so much fun. I am so happy today. today is a good day. Tonight me and jerry (and I think my friend anthony is going to meet us there) are going to the Miss Gay UsofA at large pageant and I so can not wait! I love the UsofA pageants, hell I love pageants but the UsofA is something special. It will be a great night. I cant wait to see who makes the top 10 and who is crowned. I am excited about seeing Layla, Kelexis and all the formers. It will be a great night and the MCS like miss Kofi, Dena Cass, and this other queen are hillarious so it should be a wonderful evening of comedy, beauty, choreography, and girls dancing. ooooohhh! I am EXCITED!
YES MAM!
Big girls can work it too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home