My filled with happiness life

"What if the world was crazy and I was sane Would it be so strange I can't believe that I am alone in saying The things I'm saying I am - part of you These are - universal truths We're all - part of the light that flows through everything" -Cher ! "It proves that you are unusual," said the Scarecrow, "and in my opinion being unusual is one of the best things in the world. For the common folks are like the leaves on a tree, and live and die unnoticed." -excerpt from "The Land of Oz"

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Brand New Semester! Spring 2005 begins!

So I am so excited about this new semester. It will be very busy for me and I cant wait! I got the official word today that I will be the assistant makeup designer for Cleansed! I am also taking costume class which requires me to do a minimium of 39 lab hours outside of class and a costume run crew for a production. I am also taking History of Costume and Decor. Then, Jerry and I are taking Music and the Human Imagination together. I am taking World Lit too. Today I have my 1095 meeting tonight at 6. This past weekend was wonderful spending quality time with Jerry. Next weekend, I hope we are able to get together with Nancy. It has been awhile since I have seen her.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:04 AM, Blogger Ailyn said…

    Great to see you pumped up for the semester. To be back in college again. That would be so great. Have fun, learn lots!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home