My filled with happiness life

"What if the world was crazy and I was sane Would it be so strange I can't believe that I am alone in saying The things I'm saying I am - part of you These are - universal truths We're all - part of the light that flows through everything" -Cher ! "It proves that you are unusual," said the Scarecrow, "and in my opinion being unusual is one of the best things in the world. For the common folks are like the leaves on a tree, and live and die unnoticed." -excerpt from "The Land of Oz"

Thursday, February 10, 2005

Mr and Mrs. Black UsofA and Time.....

Congratulations Daesha Richards & Brandyn Thoma
Miss and Mr. Black UsofA





check out the crown for miss black USofA. lovely!




Also this weekend for any of you drag fans who read this blog this friday and saturday the Rose Room will have special guest Erica Andrews (the current reigning Miss Continental)!



Well today my costume class was cancelled. I think I am going to go in at 5 though to do some costume lab hours. I am not very good at sewing but I believe with practice I will get more comfortable with it and learn. I think right now Im just alittle uncomfortable using the machine because I am always afraid of messing up. Its like when you first start driving. I also need to do some reasearch for Cleansed on how faces look at different stages of herion addiction. I am going to finish beautifying my room so it will be nice and clean when Belinda comes over tommorow. I am going to use this extra time to study some for MUHU too.

Omg I am listening to launchcast radio(yahoo radio) does anyone else use this? its great because u can rate the songs, albums, and artists u like from its ok, like it, love it, cant get enough, and never play again. you customize it just to your taste. You can also skip songs if you're not in the mood for it at that moment. You can start off by rating genres and artists you like and then as your station plays you are introduced to new artists from those genres too and you can choose whether you want to hear them or never again. You should try it!

So back to my to do list, I think I am going to see Diana because I have not seen her all week and I need to spend time with her because friends are like gold.
I need to decide what extra costume lab hours I want to do this weekend. We have to do some hours per semester for the course (extra hours will help raise your grade) and they have extra hour oppurtunities this weekend. crunch time! Well its off to go eat and start doing things for me. Until next time, ask yourself "Is what I am doing today helping me get toward my long term goals for the future?" If not, then you have wasted a day! Dont waste time, its so precious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home