My filled with happiness life

"What if the world was crazy and I was sane Would it be so strange I can't believe that I am alone in saying The things I'm saying I am - part of you These are - universal truths We're all - part of the light that flows through everything" -Cher ! "It proves that you are unusual," said the Scarecrow, "and in my opinion being unusual is one of the best things in the world. For the common folks are like the leaves on a tree, and live and die unnoticed." -excerpt from "The Land of Oz"

Sunday, February 06, 2005

New picture of the current reigning Miss Gay UsofA



The Diva of the Week:

Ladies and gentleman, I present to you.....Layla LaRue! She is a dynamic and versatile entertainer. just lovely! She is based here in Dallas! She performs multiple times a week in the fabulous Rose Room theater featured inside the brand new Station 4. Speaking of which,I hope that sometime in the near future Nancy, Jerry, possibly Mimi, Cecily, and I can go check out a show there one friday or saturday when "C" is at his dads.



From now on as a new part of my blog,I will feature a new diva every week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home