My filled with happiness life

"What if the world was crazy and I was sane Would it be so strange I can't believe that I am alone in saying The things I'm saying I am - part of you These are - universal truths We're all - part of the light that flows through everything" -Cher ! "It proves that you are unusual," said the Scarecrow, "and in my opinion being unusual is one of the best things in the world. For the common folks are like the leaves on a tree, and live and die unnoticed." -excerpt from "The Land of Oz"

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

22 more dead in Iraq yesterday......

I cant help but thinking wow, thats 22 precious lives lost,ended
22 families that have to be delivered the awful news that their son isnt coming home
their dad will never have dinner with them again
their uncle wont be visiting next summer or ever
It saddens me
my roomate from my first year of college is at bootcamp right now (I think hes still in bootcamp) and headed for Iraq. I worry about him. Hope he makes it out of this evil war alive. Has a grand welcome home party from his family. I hope we will get the chance to hang out again. He was a great talented funny guy. I wish he had stayed in school but everyone makes the choices that are right for them. I pray for him now and for all the soldiers.

In other news.....
a 14 year old girl was found stabbed to death yesterday in holtam city. why? I wonder. who would want to kill a young girl like that? so much death, so much lives ended before their time. what would have happened to that girl? what would she have grown up to be? a artist? a lawyer? a loving mom? a teacher? we will never know.

well it is time for me to head off to history of costume and decor......back to Egypt!

I leave you with this thought: Live every day like it is your last!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home