My filled with happiness life

"What if the world was crazy and I was sane Would it be so strange I can't believe that I am alone in saying The things I'm saying I am - part of you These are - universal truths We're all - part of the light that flows through everything" -Cher ! "It proves that you are unusual," said the Scarecrow, "and in my opinion being unusual is one of the best things in the world. For the common folks are like the leaves on a tree, and live and die unnoticed." -excerpt from "The Land of Oz"

Monday, February 14, 2005

Heather Skyy "Diva of the week"

current mood: romantic and energetic
current music: nothing, just the sound of other students on the keyboard

*good the pics are back to working yay!*



This is my good friend Heather Skyy. She is a wonderful performer who performs every other Wednesday at the Rose Room in the Edna's Angels cast show, at JRs, Mobys, and many other in town and out of town bookings. She has been a top 12 finalists at Miss Gay Texas America for the last two years I believe; I know one day we will see that crown on her head. She is very talented as she makes all her own wigs and costumes; She also makes costumes and wigs for many of the other performers. Her boyfriend, who I met along time ago when he worked at Pier 1 imports, saw me on gay.com one day and we started chatting. He told me his boyfriend did drag and that his drag name was Heather Skyy. I started talking to them on aim and we slowly became good friends. She has done my makeup many times and my first performance costume was made by her. I would love to get some more costumes made by her someday and possibly a wig or two from her two.Last year, she hosted GLAD's(for those of you who dont know that is the LGBT group at UNT) benefit show and was a hit with everyone. She keeps looking fishier everday and has really made a name for herself. I am very proud of her and this is why I have named her my diva of the week.



yes,shes all boy!







She loves bright colors, floral patterns, and flowers in the hair.

Here is her as a boy. I wanted to show you this to see just how amazing the transformation is. another thing about heather is that she defies the myth. All drag queens are feminine men. He is a very butch acting guy and really would never guess he did drag if u just met him.


For more info on Heather Skyy and a whole load of lovely pics,you can go to www.HeatherSkyy.com. She will also be performing Sunday Feb 20th in the Rose Room as Special guest.

Today is Valentine's Day so Happy Valentine's Day to everyone! I may write more later about other things but for now I gotta go! Hope your valentine's day is special!

Huggs and Kisses,
Dave

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home