My filled with happiness life

"What if the world was crazy and I was sane Would it be so strange I can't believe that I am alone in saying The things I'm saying I am - part of you These are - universal truths We're all - part of the light that flows through everything" -Cher ! "It proves that you are unusual," said the Scarecrow, "and in my opinion being unusual is one of the best things in the world. For the common folks are like the leaves on a tree, and live and die unnoticed." -excerpt from "The Land of Oz"

Saturday, February 12, 2005

Im SOOOOOOOOOOOO excited!

Good morning! oh I cant wait for what today holds. tonight, Jerry and I are going to the Rose Room! YAY! this is who is performing:

Celeste Martinez
Layla LaRue
Krystal Summers
Maya Douglas
Valerie Lohr
Whitney Paige

with special guest Erica Andrews!

.
She is from San Antonio and the current reigning Miss Continental.
I have seen her perform many times and it is always a pleasure!

I cant wait!

I just woke up so I may go do some costume lab hours and then study some MUHU before I get ready for Jerry to pick me up. I already know what shirt Im wearing though. well im off to get ready to go out to the costume shop, I think.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:36 PM, Blogger gapfashionprep said…

    we are not going tonight anymore. we are instead going tommorow night.

     
  • At 8:13 AM, Blogger gapfashionprep said…

    I ended up going with my good friend Anthony. I will post review of the show later. It was a great show!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home