My filled with happiness life

"What if the world was crazy and I was sane Would it be so strange I can't believe that I am alone in saying The things I'm saying I am - part of you These are - universal truths We're all - part of the light that flows through everything" -Cher ! "It proves that you are unusual," said the Scarecrow, "and in my opinion being unusual is one of the best things in the world. For the common folks are like the leaves on a tree, and live and die unnoticed." -excerpt from "The Land of Oz"

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

my poor arm

current mood: distressed,sore,

so saturday I was walking into the general academic building and fell on my back. My elbow took the impact and has been hurting ever since. The floor was wet with no "wet floor" sign. I am not able to have the full range of mobility with my left arm like I normally do. The bruise is getting worse and spreading out. It looks so ugly today (it would be good for a picture for my makeup morgue). I have a appointment with the wellness center tommorow. I dont believe I should have to pay for xrays though since the university is at fault and should pay my medical bills regarding this matter. Well im off to catch a little grub and then go study for my world lit exam. Yesterday I had my MUHU exam and made a 78.

Until next time,
checked your city's water purity levels lately? did you recycle today?

coming soon: Diva of the week! not sure when will publish maybe tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home