My filled with happiness life

"What if the world was crazy and I was sane Would it be so strange I can't believe that I am alone in saying The things I'm saying I am - part of you These are - universal truths We're all - part of the light that flows through everything" -Cher ! "It proves that you are unusual," said the Scarecrow, "and in my opinion being unusual is one of the best things in the world. For the common folks are like the leaves on a tree, and live and die unnoticed." -excerpt from "The Land of Oz"

Sunday, February 20, 2005

current mood: happy!
current song: Valeria "Rhythm of the night"

So today I had lunch with my dad, met with tashina and liss over the renderings and have been studying for my MUHU exam tommorow. Yesterday, I got to see a run through of the play for the first time and was very impressed. Some of the actors were great. The play is intense but very good. Our last production meeting is this tuesday, then we have tech weekend this coming weekend and then next week dress rehearsals and then the following weekend, the show opens. This week, Liss and I will be working on worksheets and makeup fittings for the actors.

World on Fire lyrics

Hearts are worn in these dark ages
You're not alone in this story's pages
Night has fallen amongst the living and the dying
And I try to hold it in, yeah I try to hold it in

[Chorus]
The world's on fire and
It's more than I can handle
I'll tap into the water
(I try to pull my ship)
I try to bring more
More than I can handle
(Bring it to the table)
Bring what I am able

I watch the heavens and I find a calling
Something I can do to change this moment
Stay close to me while the sky is falling
Don't wanna be left alone, don't wanna be alone

[Chorus]

Hearts break, hearts mend
Love still hurts
Visions clash, planes crash
Still there's talk of
Saving souls, still the cold
Is closing in on us

We part the veil on our killer sun
Stray from the straight line on this short run
The more we take, the less we become
A fortune of one that means less for some

[Chorus X2]

coming up tommorow: Diva of the Week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home