My filled with happiness life

"What if the world was crazy and I was sane Would it be so strange I can't believe that I am alone in saying The things I'm saying I am - part of you These are - universal truths We're all - part of the light that flows through everything" -Cher ! "It proves that you are unusual," said the Scarecrow, "and in my opinion being unusual is one of the best things in the world. For the common folks are like the leaves on a tree, and live and die unnoticed." -excerpt from "The Land of Oz"

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Diva of the Week: Nancy M

current mood: happy!
.
current: "miracle" by cascada
whats in my cd player right now? Madonna, Tracy Chapman and Gwen Stefani

Divas are not always just fabulous dancing queens with big wigs who are covered in rhinestones. there are every day divas. they may be your next door neighbor even. Nancy is a fascinating person who when you get the privilige to meet and know you count yourself blessed. Positive energy radiates from her. She is a very wise woman with much to share if you give her the chance (you invest time in her, she will invest time in you. it is sad some people never do this and miss out on alot); with all her wisdom, she still knows there is so much she does not know and continues to learn, search, and grow. She has taught me alot and I hope to learn much more from her in the future. Although no one will ever replace my mother, I see Nancy as a friend and also a second motherlike figure in my life. I am able to share things with her from my life that I guess I wish I could share with my mother like drag (and also things that I share with my mom too, oh and I cant wait to go to a rose room show with her). I remember last semester when I got some of my sketches done, applied the designs on myself, got the pictures back how excited I was to share them with Nancy.
She is a great source of advice on any issue. She also reads tarot cards which allows her to tune into her inate psychic ablities. She is very psychic,intune to energy around her and great judge of character.

She is a wonderful artist. Her paintings are magnificent. Her blending of colors is excellent. Her quality is very high in her paintings. I wonder if she has some of her work scanned that I could post her so you can see what Im talking about.(In fact, I think she does because she sent some to her mom to see. I will have to ask her if she will allow me to share them with you.)I have a painting of mermaid done by her hanging in my room. She will one day have her own gallery in New York (I just know it).

She is a woman full of heart and soul. She cares about other's and society as a whole.If something about society bothers her, she doesnt just say "well thats too bad" and go back to her life. She speaks up about it and trys to do her part to change the world and effect others to do the same.

She is a mother of a wonderful little boy. He is a genius and very talented. When you see him and are around him for alittle while if you never met his parents, you would know this is a boy whose parents really love him and invest alot of time in him. Nancy is a working mother so she is really working two full time jobs (her job at work and then as mother) and I believe does an excellent job at balancing it. She has made sacrifices for him and I admire her. Her son is a bundle of joy and full of love and kindess that I believe he has picked up from the example set in his home.
They have a very special bond.

A friend, a mother, an artist, a counselor, wise, caring, passionate, warm, down to earth, positive, sacrificial, preserver of what is right not what is "right",seeker of truth and knowledge, insightful, eccentric, unique. she is one of those people the scarecrow talks about in the quote at the top of my blog.

This is an attempt to capture the essence of who Nancy is. She is a very special person and I am so glad to have been introduced to her by Jerry. Nancy, you have been on this earth for almost ** years now and may your next ** bring you new discoveries of knowledge and truth, happiness, satisfaction, new friends and new heights. Of course all this is why I have chose her as my diva of the week. I got to thinking and thought how could I not?

.

3 Comments:

  • At 11:23 AM, Blogger gapfashionprep said…

    Hugs!*smiles* I will try to get the paintings up later today. Thanks! Yay!

     
  • At 2:00 PM, Blogger Ailyn said…

    Dave, you are indeed lucky to have met and to know know Nancy. I've known her for a few years now and count her among a small group of very special friends. Nancy, you are awesome and we all luv ya.

     
  • At 2:48 PM, Blogger The Lone Rangers said…

    You deserve it!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home