My filled with happiness life

"What if the world was crazy and I was sane Would it be so strange I can't believe that I am alone in saying The things I'm saying I am - part of you These are - universal truths We're all - part of the light that flows through everything" -Cher ! "It proves that you are unusual," said the Scarecrow, "and in my opinion being unusual is one of the best things in the world. For the common folks are like the leaves on a tree, and live and die unnoticed." -excerpt from "The Land of Oz"

Monday, February 28, 2005

dampened

current mood: down

.

current song: you brought the sunshine-out of eden.

.


today my cast got wet from the shower
just as it is dampened so is my spirit
discouraged, weighed down
will u hug me?
my space is in disaray
STOP
I want to get rid of all self pity
be light, be free
its not so easy
having to adapt
when im asleep
im on stage
beautiful stretchy dance suit
bright colors
rhinestone neclace and earings
working the crowd out
im on campus
skipping
arms in the air
going everywhere

.

look below, new diva of the week added.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home